Heavy Equipment Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company’s operating safety policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations for maintaining and improving environmental performance.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Ensure company equipment, material, and the work site are maintained, kept clean, and stored in a safe manner. Collect and dispose of scrap, excess materials, and refuse.
- Observe distribution of paving material to adjust machine settings or material flow, indicate low spots for workers to add material.
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation.
Heavy Equipment Operator Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
If interested click the following button to submit your application:Job Application